Thursday, July 29, 2010

Idea #20: Pest Control

I have to say, this next business idea is not for the weak minded and people who have anykind of dislike for pests. Pest control is a big business and as houses get older and people want to keep them in good shape, there's a big market for taking care of emptying houses from unwanted residents. There are even TV-shows on this subject and that makes it clear that it's a very relevant thing. Most people will not do this job because lots of us find pests unpleasant. That's why people are willing to pay for you to take care of some dirty business.

Get Inspired!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I read your post about pest control and wanted to mention that I recently launched www.pest-control.com and have been trying to spread the word. If possible, I would like to discuss helping me out with a link to our new site.

    ReplyDelete